Thursday 10 October 2013

D-Day

Hi Guys

What a day! I dont know what to say, its been a roller-coaster of ups and downs.

I was never so nervous as I was this morning, I felt sick. I spent the whole train journey to Com Reg trying to cram in some last minute study and it flew by so fast.

I got to Com Reg in plenty of time but this didnt help much as it just made me more nervous, the butterflys were flying around.  I met Derek O'Reilly and then took my place in the room, that was it, I had nowhere to run to.



My mind went blank, as the papers were handed out and I looked at the questions.  I had to look at them a few times before my brain kicked into gear.  The time went by so quickly and before I knew it, I had done the best I can and could do no more.

I felt confident about some answers but wasnt sure on quite a few so this made me anxious.  Now I have to wait for the results! Oh God!

Jordan


No comments:

Post a Comment